What? That's right. While I was gone partying it up in Idaho Ryan got a little burnt out and was ready to get out of Texas too. I wasn't complaining about more vacation time, woohoo!
I'm sad I didn't take more pictures. I was on a phone/media fast and never had my phone on me. It was a fun week. We hiked, went to Lagoon, spent time with family, spent a day going on rides that Snowbird provides, went wedding dress shopping for Katie (she's going to be a stunning bride!) swam, and I learned some new things. I learned that my daughter is a true adventurer. She wanted to go on the roller coasters over and over again, she trekked up the mountain like it was no one's business and she just didn't want to ever stop. She wore herself right out. Addi was great on the alpine slide too, she laughed the whole way down. It was such a fun discovery! My girls are so fun to hang out with!
The week went by so fast!
The next week I spent in Idaho and Ryan went up to St. George to work. I was ecstatic I got the chance to spend more time up there!
We spent a lot of time just relaxing, talking, going on walks, going to the fair, my girls got really dirty almost every day, me and my sisters became a moped gang and drove around on mopeds at night, visiting grandparents, just doing what we do best!
And then we spent a week in St. George. Wowza. What a great week! St. George is a good time.
We kept busy the whole week swimming, hiking, riding horses, exploring caves and petrified sand dunes, and we didn't even do all there is to do up there.
So we went up to Snowbird. We stayed in a beautiful timeshare nestled in a valley surrounded by mountainous terrain. It was for the Hutchings family reunion.
Don't mind me haha. I was so stressed out! We were at the top of the ferris wheel and AddiLyn kept trying to climb out.
I'm sad I didn't take more pictures. I was on a phone/media fast and never had my phone on me. It was a fun week. We hiked, went to Lagoon, spent time with family, spent a day going on rides that Snowbird provides, went wedding dress shopping for Katie (she's going to be a stunning bride!) swam, and I learned some new things. I learned that my daughter is a true adventurer. She wanted to go on the roller coasters over and over again, she trekked up the mountain like it was no one's business and she just didn't want to ever stop. She wore herself right out. Addi was great on the alpine slide too, she laughed the whole way down. It was such a fun discovery! My girls are so fun to hang out with!
The week went by so fast!
The next week I spent in Idaho and Ryan went up to St. George to work. I was ecstatic I got the chance to spend more time up there!
We spent a lot of time just relaxing, talking, going on walks, going to the fair, my girls got really dirty almost every day, me and my sisters became a moped gang and drove around on mopeds at night, visiting grandparents, just doing what we do best!
And then we spent a week in St. George. Wowza. What a great week! St. George is a good time.
We kept busy the whole week swimming, hiking, riding horses, exploring caves and petrified sand dunes, and we didn't even do all there is to do up there.
























No comments:
Post a Comment