Thursday, March 17, 2016

Christmas 2015

Our Christmas this year was spent at home, enjoying time as a family! Our first Christmas without traveling. It was so much fun! 
Right before bedtime I realized we didn't take any jammie pictures! So this was our attempt. The rest of the pictures are of the girls crying because they want to go to bed.

Christmas morning! 


Then we went 20 minutes north, found some snow and played in it for an hour or so. Until somebody threw a snowball at Emma's head which caused the end of the world as we knew it... *cough Ryan cough*.... Way to go sweetheart. 
Anyways, we dropped by and visited family for awhile. 


After visiting we went home and cozied up in our home and enjoyed a quiet Christmas evening. Simple. Sweet. Just the way I hoped it would be! Definitely a memory I want to keep forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment