Thursday, June 9, 2016

Family time is the best time

I'm blessed with an awesome huge family full of colorful, fun, interesting personalities. Everytime I'm with them I feel like I gain a new perspective on life. 
They came to visit for a week this spring and it was such a fun time! We kept so busy exploring the hikes and nearby areas with them. I can't wait until they come back so I can show them more! Here are some pictures from their visit here! I didn't get very many.. I've become bad at taking pictures, but good at living in the moment! So I guess that's a win for me, lose for the blog! Oh well, here's what I got.


Visiting the temple grounds, right after we went to John Hamblins house and Brigham Youngs home. Cool stuff!

We spent a couple days in Snow Canyon.


Zions! Love that place.

Petroglyphs! We also went on bike rides, hiked Dixie rock, and stayed home and baked with my sisters while Ryan played video games with my brothers and dad. It made my heart happy.

And then, just like that, they were gone. And we were so sad, especially the girls. They were absolutely crazy about Amy and Hannah being around 24/7 to play with them all the time. I barely saw either of them at all that week to be honest, they kept so busy. As much as I tried to prepare Emma for the fact that they had to leave, she was not emotionally prepared for the departure. She stood at the window all sad saying "Mom I keep waiting and waiting, but they aren't coming back!"AddiLyn was upset because Emma was upset. She gets like that sometimes. So we went out and got ice cream and went to the park. It healed their tiny broken hearts and we are so excited for the family to come back someday!



No comments:

Post a Comment