Wednesday, April 25, 2012

...Then comes the baby in the baby carriage!

Time to update baby information. Alright, so here's how it is.Ryan and I are having a little girl. I am 39 weeks pregnant this Friday. I am feeling slightly large... I find it somewhat humorous and, well, a bit agitating that people feel the need to point out to me that I am "about ready to pop." Yes, I realize that. Thank you though, for pointing that out! Sheesh.
Another thing; why is it that people feel the need to touch a pregnant girls belly? It doesn't bother me that much if friends or family do it, but random people in grocery stores and on campus? Really? You don't go up to large or, to put it bluntly, obese people and tenderly rub their bellies, do you? Well then, don't do it to pregnant girls because chances are they feel just as awkward as a fat person and would rather be left alone.
Anyways! Enough of my venting. On to the fun stuff.
 I know I always like seeing progressive pregnant pictures, so I am posting some of my own. Here ya go, folks! 40 weeks of me during the fast growing, stretching and long achy days!
Here I am at 4 weeks... I don't ever remember being that skinny though. It kind of makes me want to punch myself in the face.

About 14 weeks later at 18 weeks. Thought I was seeing a bump. Still not quite seeing it.

This is what baby looked like at 18 weeks. So skinny.

Around 20 weeks

24 weeks

Around 25 weeks

About 29 weeks


34 weeks
35 weeks. This picture is a little weird but I like it.



The big 39 weeks! Baby has dropped and everything so I am left to waddle around waiting for her to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment