Anyways, this is not the extent of the madness I have tried, but we wont go into details. Fact of the matter is, she DOESN'T want to come out right now and unfortunately she has probably inherited my stubborn streak and therefore if she doesn't want to do something, she won't! She loves it in there, she has dance parties even when there isn't any music. Silly little girl. :)
I have had contractions and pretty intense back aches a lot the past month and a half. But I love the fact that my little girl is growing and is healthy, so I really shouldn't complain. I am grateful for this. Really, I am... So I have decided something. I am going to let the baby come when she wants. I am no longer going to go to ridiculous efforts to try to get this little girl to come. I am going to sit back, kick my feet up, read a good book and just enjoy this last week of quiet bliss while I still can.
Okay, anyways so I started working on the nursery about the time we found out the gender of our baby. Well... actually Ryan started on it and in turn I worked on it as well. Ryan repainted the walls, and got the room all ready for me to decorate -- which is something I LOVE doing by the way. The room has now been decorated and stocked and we are now officially ready to go, here are some pictures of our baby's new room! Enjoy.
| Alright, here is a quick glance at part of the nursery |
| The bassinett will probably go into our room for the first month or so, and then she'll move to her big girl crib. |
| These are hanging above the dresser. |
I walked and walked with our second one! I jogged I did everything........ Needless to say I carried until 2 days after she was due, but my first pain to birth was 1 hour 45 minutes! Walking did help but not to bring baby her faster;)
ReplyDelete