Right now is nap time. So I'm using my free time to catch up on some blogging! Usually I clean but I feel I am entitled to a blogging break every so often...
Topic of the day: My brain is broken. I don't know if it's the fact that I've been out of school for longer than I have ever been in my life OR if it's merely due to talking to a sweet little baby all day everyday who can only coo, giggle or cry in response. Pretty soon I'll be talking baby talk to people and then coo and maybe start crying in response to what they say...
I'm pretty sure my IQ score has dropped a few points and my socially inept score has gone up.
Yesterday I went on my morning run (trying to get this lardy body back into shape!) which is part of my daily routine. After 45 minutes of running my already fried brain gets a little loopy. As I was running a vicious water snake jumped out of the weeds (trying to kill me of course) and slithered right by me. At that moment it looked kinda like this...
But after a second glance it looked more along the lines of this....
Phew. I was not in the mood to be taken to the insane asylum at that moment.
This may be normal behavior for some girls (and boys...) but not me. I guess this unreasonable fear and MANY other weird social quirks (that I'd rather not talk about) are a side effect of my now malfunctioning intellect.
Oh well. I know that Ryan and my baby still love me. I am still capable of being a wife and mom. SO.. I have come to terms with it. :)


My sweet you are so cute!!
ReplyDelete