Wednesday, August 8, 2012

3 months

Little Emma is 3 months old!

What am I up to?


  • First of all I'd like to establish that I am the princess, so everyone does what I say.. Okay? Alright! These are some of the things I can do now: 
  • I hold my head up really easily now, I am no longer a bobble head. 
  • I am getting better at "tummy-time", I can put my legs underneath me and scoot a few inches from where Mom puts me! It's so hard, I drool everywhere because I'm focusing so much on keeping my heavy head up.
  • I cry sometimes because, well, my mom refuses to feed me 24/7. Yeah I still love her but come on! I mean...so rude!
  • I can sit in a bumbo.. sometimes I love it but sometimes I just don't want to deal with it. 
  • I weigh 14 lbs and I am 26 inches long.
  • I can grasp large objects with both hands, it takes major brain power (which I happen to have!)
  • I smile a lot, everyone is always making goofy faces at me.. It's a little weird, but pretty hilarious.
  • I like to laugh really loud during Sunday school at church so everyone gives me all the attention instead of the teacher. ;)
  • I sleep 9 hours (sometimes more) at night, I love my sleep. I wake up after both mommy and daddy in the mornings. I also take a couple naps a day! 



















Anyways, that's all for now folks!
With love,
EmmaLee Rose Johnson


1 comment: