Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Gaylord Ice

I'm a little behind on my blogging, we've been traveling. 
Ryan and I got the opportunity to celebrate the holidays with PeisnerJohnson&co a few weeks ago. I will just take this time to say, I love the company Ryan works for. He's got great co-workers and he likes what he does for the most part and there is room to grow and climb to higher positions eventually.  It's such a blessing having a job that you like. The hours are sometimes a little crazy at certain times of the month but it could definitely be worse.
Here are some pictures from the company Christmas party at Gaylord (such a weird name, I know.) it's a luxurious hotel with all sorts of cool things. Like ice museums and stuff.
They haul ice in and carve it into these cool sculptures (each year they have a different theme) and then they have these sculptures in these rooms where the temperature is kept at 9 degrees. Freezing! Luckily they give you huge old parkas to wear as you go through it.



Everything you see is ice made of ice. 

Ryan and one of his co-workers, Paul.
This is a pretty accurate depiction of their personalities :) 






The nativity scene wasy favorite part. So beautiful!!


We had a dinner afterwards, with a multiple course meal and fancy dining. It was beautiful! 
The night was great. And even better, we had a great babysitter who got the girls to bed on time and texted me updates throughout the night so I didn't worry. And then I came home to a perfectly clean house. Score! 

No comments:

Post a Comment