Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thankful

Thanksgiving has come and gone and the weekend is almost over. I'm thankful for my life, the people in it (near and far) and my Savior Jesus Christ and my Father in Heaven. Without them I would not have a life I love so very much. 

What a week.
The leftover dinner and pie is gone (BOO!!) and I feel like I've probably expanded my waist line a little. What can you do?
It's been nice having so much time with my love! We did some Black Friday shopping and then we went to Mocking Jay part 1 that night while my SIL watched my little baby that defies the need to sleep. Luckily Emma slept the whole time we were gone.
 It was nice finally getting out and going on a date without the girls. I walked out of the movie feeling slightly traumatized, but I guess that's what happens when the only other TV you watch is Curious George and Clifford.
Today we set up our Christmas decorations! Pictures will come eventually.
Here are our Thanksgiving pictures. Mostly just food we made before we headed over to the family's house.

Yeah this handsome young man cooks and he's good at it! I'm a lucky lady :)


Ryan's delicious apple pie. 


Sweet potato casserole 

My apple cheesecake 

Banana cream pie

We also made a green bean casserole. 

Yum.

Welp, it's time to go back living our normal day to day life... Which entails eating like a normal person once again. Bring it.


No comments:

Post a Comment