Thursday, March 12, 2015

Bows for daysss

I have little outbursts of creative energy, those are the times I do big house projects. I've painted walls, refinished furniture, crafted, all sorts of things. My most recent little outburst was creating bows. This has been so fun because it involved the girls. 
I made a boat load of baby girl head bands and bows last week, I sold them and made over $70 in less than a week. I even made an Instagram page for it... 

Someone told me I needed to start an etsy business with them but I'm kind of already over it. My creative outbursts are short lived, but intense. 
It was fun though! 








Someone bought all these for $20, and then came back and bought a bunch more. Whew. I'm quite a perfectionist though so it was stressful, everything about them had to be absolutely perfect or I started all over. 






It was wild. I felt busy, rich and accomplished this week ;)

I'm done with that garbage for awhile. I'm ready to be lazy, poor and unaccomplished this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment