Monday, March 23, 2015

St. Pattys day

I've never been big into celebrating random holidays such as this... But this year Emma was old enough to actually get into activities I had, it was a blast!

I set up a sparkly treasure hunt the night before and drew out a toddler friendly map. When Emma woke up I told her the leprechaun left her treasures but she had to find them using the map. She really got excited about it and was able to find each treasure.



We did a four leaf clover with peppers craft which she really enjoyed. Her favorite part was sprinkling the glitter on the papers.

AddiLyn took a little nap in the swing while Emma was pushing her. Lucky day for sure!


We made rainbow fruit sticks. I told Emma I was taking a picture for daddy and she ran and got the camera and snapped her own little picture.


AddiLyn :) 


And at the end of the day we played dress up ;)



It was a fun day, and the beginning of a few new fun traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment