Which put a damper on things.
So we called off the visit. I was super sad about it but someday they WILL come! Even if I have to go over there and pick them up myself! But I digress. Back to thanksgiving.
So we spent thanksgiving at the Johnson home! It was so much fun. I married into a seriously great group of people!
I enjoy cooking in a kitchen packed full of women chatting and laughing. So much fun!
Aunt Cheryl and aunt Ruth came to our house and decorated it. Yeah, it's true, they really love us.
Anyways, here's one of the tables set up. We sat at the young folk table, we don't quite qualify to sit at the old folk table yet. ;)
And this is the only picture we have of the whole weekend! Sad. No pictures of the delicacies made that day. No pictures of our hike. Or anything else. Oh well. It was a wonderful day spent with wonderful people! Life is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment