I sit here with my fingers hovering above the keyboard, feeling slightly overwhelmed as to where to start resuming this dusty old, almost forgotten blog. I sat watching Master Chef last night and the thought popped in my head, "I used to blog!"
So I searched for the blog name and had a heck of a time trying to remember what it was even called. I can't believe it's been almost 3 years since I've posted.
Life got a little crazy with 3 kids, I guess. :)
I can pick up bits and pieces as I write but for now I'll write about right now.
We live in Idaho now. A home we love on an acre. It's got big windows, a kitchen I love, a large room that the girls share. It's a very simple layout that doesn't take long to see it all since it's so open. I'm happy and very content with it.
Ryan is now working from home. It's been a transition that we've all been excited about. It's taken some getting used to for the girls to understand that just because dad is home it doesn't mean he's not working. But it didn't take long for us to find a system that worked well for us all and it's been pretty seamless.
Emma is 7 going into 2nd grade, Addi is 5 going into kindergarten, and Claire is 2, she will be 3 this coming September. The girls start school next week and I find myself sad and yet excited for them to start this new chapter. They were born ready for new adventures and I know they'll do great.
Momma will miss having them home though.
That's all I'm going to write for now, but there's more to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment