Sunday, November 3, 2019

Claire is 3!

I can't believe my sweet Claire is 3! Her birthday was a couple weeks ago.
I'm amazed at how fast my little Claire has grown. She's such a fun, bright little girl, and is definitely momma's buddy. Some fun facts about Claire:

She has the best imagination and loves to play. She could play all day and never run out of cute ideas. 


She is a momma's girl through and through. Whatever I am doing she is doing it along side me. Whether it's folding laundry, doing dishes. making my bed, she is there trying to help. I love it. 



She loves dressing up, and dressing other people up. She asks me daily if she can paint my nails. She plays dress up almost every day and has me turn on princess music she can dance to. I


She is my little wake-up call every morning. She bursts through the door and says "It's morning! Good morning!!" And then climbs into our bed. Or if it's still dark she will come and whisper "I can snuggle you?" 



She has the cutest, sweetest toothy grin known to mankind and it melts me. 

She can fall asleep anywhere, anytime. If she's feeling tired she doesn't fight sleep. She just goes for it. She's my only kid who ever asks to go to bed if she's feeling sleepy.

She's adventurous but also has a shy side. She loves hanging out with grown ups more than she likes playing with other kids right now.





It is a normal thing for her to ask us for salad, or carrots and sauce for breakfast. She loves fruits and vegetables and doesn't like sweets or bread very much.



She loves being with her sisters and will do all it takes to keep up with them. I absolutely love seeing her play and grow and thrive. 
She has my heart. I absolutely adore this sweet little lady! 

No comments:

Post a Comment