This month we've hit some big marks!
Mark #1: My sweet little EmmaLee turns one! I can hardly believe it. Part of me wants to go to my room and sob into my pillow because my baby is growing up. But I try to stuff that part of me into a vault and lock it down. I don't want to be one of those sad moms always crying whenever my children progress and grow. It's a good thing she is turning one and growing well, it's been such a blessed year with her in our lives. She has enriched our lives so much. Oh, how I love my little sweetie!
I'll take you on a "quick" walk down the last years memory lane.
FIRST WEEK OF LIFE
Welcome to the world, EmmaLee!
Headed home, so small in her car seat.
She had the skinniest, longest legs
First bath (very traumatizing for both me and Emma)
Just a day old
First day out, my first Mothers day as a mama! 8 days old
12 days old
MONTH 1
Getting chunky :)
MONTH 2
MONTH 3
MONTH 4
MONTH 5
MONTH 6
First "successful" ponytail. Still so bald.
MONTH 7
MONTH 8
Tried walking, fell. Got scared of walking. Didn't try again for months.
MONTH 9
First time wearing shoes and tolerating it
MONTH 10
Hair was finally long enough to do cute ponytails :)
MONTH 11
1 YEAR
Mark #2: WE'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR 3 YEARS. I'm so lucky that I married the sweetest, most loving and handsome man in the world. I love that man! Life is good.

No comments:
Post a Comment