Weight: 23 lbs ( 53 percentile)
Height 29 inches ( 22 percentile)
I don't know how accurate this is.. She was writhing and trying to escape so I don't know if they got an accurate height measurement.
But according to this she's short and chunky! :-) I love it.
Se wears size 4 shoes, size 3 diapers and 12-18 month clothes.
She's hit a vocabulary growth spurt! She says so many words as of last week.
Words she knows:
Mama, dada, bath ( pronounces bass) book (buk), snack (nak), shoe, sock, walk, duck ( it's hard to tell the difference between those last three) sippy (dippy) moon (bumoon) balloon (boon) bubye, hi, bottle(ba ba) step (dep) Tia ( our cat, she calls her tee), cheese( dees), teeth( tees) nose, mouth (mof), eye, night night ( nie nie!) outside ( oudide ) -- its so dang cute when she says this. I'll be in the other room and I'll hear her yell "oudiiiiiide! Outdiiiiide!" And she'll be pressed up against the window of the back door that leads to the balcony. So cute. When she sees big things like semis or huge trees she'll say "woooow" or "whoa!" There are more, but that's all I can think of right now.
It's amazing how fast she's been able to put words and meanings together.
She's growing up so fast!
She's super cuddly and snuggly.. To people she knows that is. She still has stranger danger, but its slowly lessening. I'm going to be attending fitness classes at the gym everyday and she'll be put in the child care provided there for an hour so hopefully that will help that out!
She's a definite mommas girl.
She loves making friends with little babies and kids her age.
She loves giving kisses and hugs, and she is so content just snuggling in our laps before and after naps and in the mornings.
She's a busy body most days too and keeps busy chasing Tia around and getting into things.
Her favorite activities are reading books, helping momma do dishes and clean, sensory activities, blowing bubbles and being outside ( even when it's hotter than hades.. Ick.)
She has an excellent appetite. Its nice. She eats anything I give her so she eats really healthy. She loves her fruits and veggies! She eats quite and bit so I feel like Im always changing her diapers!
We try to avoid sweets because she gets so upset when they're gone! Lol
She's such a happy little girl and I love spending my days helping her learn and grow! Being a stay at home mom has been so fulfilling for me.
I love my little lady! She makes my heart smile.



No comments:
Post a Comment