I've been shoved out of my comfort zone in so many ways. Moving, family get togethers on both Ryan's and my side, visiting friends and family for the last time for awhile, cleaning, packing, orginizing, traveling, planning, blah, blah, blah!
So. Due to the situation, you guys get a crazy, mental blog post for the day.
(These are my favorite. When it comes to other people's blogs. Not necessarily when it comes to my own.)
A fun fact (actually its not so fun, to be honest) about me is I have had some serious anxiety lately... ugh. What happened to the calm, cool and collect girl I used to be?
Oh, right. She's been chained up and buried by stress and is nowhere to be seen.
"Poor baby RosaLee," right?
"She's such a whiner."
That's right. Sometimes I am a whiner. And sometimes I feel sad.
And I'm so far from perfect that sometimes i feel that its pretty much a total lost cause.
But you know what? At least I realize that. And I'm working on it.
But for now, I'm going to complain because quite frankly, life can kick you in the face sometimes. And that hurts.
And yeah, I know....
"Sometimes it's not all about you."
Brilliant.
But this is my blog so if you don't like reading about me then.... Yeah. Click that little x in the upper right hand corner...
Anyways, for those of you still tuned in, and on a brighter note; life is a blessing.
Trials and failure build character.
Stepping out of your comfort zone will help you grow and learn how to thrive in the situations your thrown into. Leaving my comfort zone has only lead to good things in my life and awesome progress.
I truly love my life and the people in it and I am eternally grateful for the love I receive from friends and family.
And through them and through a lot of effort on my part I will find a way to become that collectively relaxed and comfortable person I once was.
And maybe I'll start yoga or meditating more.
Or not.
Wish me luck! ✌
Good luck lady! Moving is hard all by itself. It makes us all crazy. Especially when we are moving out of state! And when you add everything else that's going on... I'd be a little concerned if you werent going crazy ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope the drive goes well and you are having a somewhat relaxing trip! We'll see you guys soon! Yay! :)