First off, after a 3 1/2 years of sharing a car, we finally got a second car! Ryan picked it out and I'll be the one driving it around. It has great gas mileage and it's really quick! We named it Clairyse.
I love Clairyse!
Secondly, we've started the process of buying our first home. It's smaller than I was hoping for But we just weren't having Much luck with bigger houses ( we kept being outbid and we just don't have much leverage at this point) so we've settled for this one. I'll be the first to admit that I don't love it. But I like it a lot, it's super cute and definitely suits our needs for now. I'm excited to get to work on it and make it our own!
Thirdly, EmmaLee is so cute! Like always.
I think it would be quite ungrateful to say anything but how blessed we've been this year.
Sometimes I feel like life is going too well, and I can't help but wonder what I've done to deserve this life of mine. I sometimes feel like I was dropped in the middle of something that is way too good to be true and that one day I'm going to wake up and it's all going to be gone.
I also sometimes feel like something horrible is going to happen, because of the good things that have been happening.
But I'm begining to realize that that is satans way of getting to me. Making me doubt my blessings and myself.
I find it's important to be grateful for all we have and continue to have faith in The Lord and believe in ourselves and just continue to take each day a step at a time.








No comments:
Post a Comment