How far along? 22 weeks
Gender? Girl!
Total weight gain? I haven't checked since last time,.. I'm avoiding the scale
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? I wake up a lot through the night and then again around 6 exauhsted but can't go back to sleep. So weird.
Best moment this week? We put a contract down on a house! It's a teeny house but it's cozy and will work for our family for now :)
Missing anything? My parents. My sisters. Friends. Skiing and snowboarding. Outdoors.
Movement: shes moved up a lot so she kicks me in the diaphragm every once in a while.
Food cravings? Ice cream.
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? Watching my brother in law eat the cooked ribs of a wild pig... And hearing people eat.
Symptoms: pinched nerve in my right leg, my hips go numb when I lay down, and I've had some ligament pain. I feel like I've gotten a lot bigger all if the sudden, even though I've been eating healthy and working out. Tiny has definitely had a growth spurt. Which is great!
Mood: a little on the emotional, overly sensitive side
Looking Forward to: Ryan not having to work late, bed time
That's my "I hate selfies for my dumb blog" face.

No comments:
Post a Comment