Tuesday, March 11, 2014

30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks and 3 days woo!
Gender? Girl
Total weight gain? 15 lbs... Broke out of the 140's!
Maternity clothes? Yep! I'm in love with my gaucho pants. 
Stretch marks? Nope. Every morning while I'm doing Emma's hair she rubs cocoa butter on my belly. She saw me doing it one day and ever since then she loves to do it for me :) so sweet
Sleep? Pretty good the last few nights. I purchased a body pillow and I love it! It helps me a ton. 
Best part of the week: The weather! It's been so nice.
Missing anything? My Millward family and my friends. It's been a lonely couple weeks. Moving to a new ward has been a little hard, I still don't really know anyone and we don't see my Johnson family as much, it makes me sad. 
Movement: pretty active, especially in the evenings or when Emma is throwing a tantrum. She kicks like crazy everytime EmmaLee is having one of her screaming fits.
Food cravings? Peach frozen yogurt.
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? Not really.
Symptoms: ligament pain, tired, hungry, numb/tingly hip sockets when I lay down.. So weird.
Mood: meh. 
Looking foward to: getting the kitchen tile done and our house put back together. our washer, dryer and oven are all chilling in the garage while we lay tile and the laundry is really starting to build up and the house is a mess. Ryan says we should be able to finish by tomorrow, hopefully we can.



No comments:

Post a Comment