Sunday, March 23, 2014

Life & picture updates

 We finally got our kitchen table done and purchased some chairs to match! Ryan also finished the tile! Yay! So happy about that. It looks so good!
This is once everything was torn up. A blank canvas :)

This was when it was almost done 
DONE! And so beautiful!
 
What it looked like before. It was soggy, sticky and had a weird smell. So glad we got it out. Emma makes it look pretty good though ;)


And here's our pretty table that Ryan sanded, refinished and polished up. It's so pretty 

This is what it looked like before 
This is after it was all sanded.

HUGE improvement. Seriously. Ryan amazes me.


Here are some other pictures of things going on with us :)



St Patricks day:
We made green waffles with mint chocolate ice cream on top once Emma was in bed (so mean I know). We don't eat like this very often, but when we do we go all out ;) We also celebrated pie day. Needless to say, we've had out share of deliciousness for a while!


Emma doesn't mind getting dirty very much anymore. It's so fun, I really do love it when she gets messy. The dirtier the bath water at the end of the day the better!




Sad picture of the day. 
Time outs have been helping Emma with her tantrums a lot. When she does something she knows is naughty I just put her in a corner and tell her she's in time out and she has to stay there for 2 minutes. And she does. She knows what's up. She hates it but that's a good thing :) her tantrums are letting up a little bit. 



My girl loves playing basketball after I'm done working out at the gym. I let her run around the gym, she heads straight to the basketballs and she just runs around with them until she can't run anymore. Sometimes she'll throw it and we'll race to it to see who can get there first. She almost always wins, of course, and she loves it.




We watched Frozen for the first time finally! Laying on the clean laundry. We loved it. We even sing the music together :) I wish I knew how to put videos up on here. I have proof that she sings :)



Here are some other random pictures of us recently. 




I wanna take a selfie!" ;)

Ready for church. 

Our silly cat Tia.

Hanging out with the fridge in the living room. When the tile was a work in progress.


That's all I've got for now. Kind of random, nothing big too life changing has happened. But hey, it's our life and we love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment