Thursday, March 20, 2014

31 weeks

How far along? 31 weeks and 4 days
Gender? Girl :)
Total weight gain? 13 1/2 lbs... I somehow lost weight over the last couple weeks. My doctor has been telling me she wants me to gain a pound a week and then I showed up losing some... Oops! luckily she wasn't mad, she just told me to eat enough and not lose anymore! I eat a ton so I'm not too worried :)
Maternity clothes? Yes of course :) 
Stretch marks? Nope not yet! I feel like My belly has got a lot bigger the last little while so their bound to come. In fact someone at the gym today came up to me and said "Oh my gosh!!! It looks like you just swallowed a basketball!" Uhh.. Thanks? Haha
Sleep? Pretty great except for the horrible nightmares about killer brown beetles taking over the world. Barf. 
Best part of the week: I had an ultrasound on Wednesday. The baby's heart rate was in the 170's which isn't bad but a little high so my doctor wanted to check up on little baby. She was just fine! We could see clumps of hair on her head! And she is measuring 2 1/2 weeks ahead and already around 4 lbs! So I may be losing weight but baby is definitely thriving :)
Missing anything? Not stressing out about the smell in my house! I can smell everything and the smell of the last owners is still here and it kind of sicks me out. They had a dog and I think they smoked a little. Luckily the smoke smell is almost gone but the dog smell is still in the carpet, and it's yuck! Ryan can't smell anything at all but I'm going nuts. Blaaaaargh!
Movement: she's been kind of sleepy today but enough movement not to scare me :)
Food cravings? Peanut butter 
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? Not really just the smell of certain candles
Symptoms: tired, hungry, can smell everything within a 2000 ft radius, big stomach 
Mood: pretty good! :)
Looking foward to: Mavs game with some friends! 

I think this is so cute :) in a creepy ultrasound kind of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment