Friday, June 20, 2014

AddiLyn's blessing day & Father's Day

Our little AddiLyn Mae was blessed on Sunday, June 15, 2014, by Ryan. It was such a sweet experience to hear him bless our second daughter.
 He was so nervous on the drive to church, he was sure he was going to break down into tears and not be able to speak but he managed to keep it together and bless her with some beautiful things!
It was extra special because she was blessed on Father's Day. What better way for a father to celebrate Fathers Day than to have the opportunity to give a special blessing to his baby daughter?

She is 5 weeks old and still as sweet as can be.

She was so good during her blessing and  the church meetings. She's been to church twice and so far she's done great! Hopefully she keeps it up. 

Here are some pictures.... Someday I will be a rich and famous professional photographer with a fancy camera but for now all I have are quick snap shots from my phone. 









We love this little girl!!

We celebrated Father's Day after church with a nice dinner. I was able to spend the day with my Dad and Ryan and even got to see my father in law too! I've got some amazing dads in my life.













No comments:

Post a Comment