Saturday, October 4, 2014

Health journey update

 It's time for one of those boring health updates for the week... 

Good news first:

I lost 2 lbs this week! 
*happy dance*



Woohoo!

But I didn't do much working out. And I didn't eat the best either...
*sad dance*
:(


I haven't been going to the gym lately because of the whole Ebola outbreak in Dallas. I realize it's a small case and its "under control" but hey, you never know.
My girls are always getting some sickness from the day care at the gym anyways, so we're going to try to steer clear of all sicknesses for awhile!

So my goal is now to workout at home with the girls. I've been going on bike rides with them but I'll probably have to start working out during nap times because their getting less and less tolerant of the long bike rides.

Lol I crack myself up.
Anyways. 
This week I'm going to focus on one body part per day along with cardio.

And a new goal I've picked up- I'm going to drink 100 oz of water a day. That is. A LOT of water, it's not easy to do. But even when I do it, I still get thirsty at night so my body is obviously utilizing it. 

So yeah! 
Good things and some not so good things. I'm still learning and I've definitely got a long way to go! Just gotta keep trying!


I hope your all doing well with your goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment