Our first Fourth of July in St George was a success! We woke the girls up at 7 and went to the parade at 8. Emmalee was so excited about it! She is not a morning person at all, but she jumped right out of bed and was so chipper. AddiLyn was happy as well!
They loved the parade, the bounce houses and splash pad afterward. They were pooped by lunch time!
The rest of the day we spent with friends. BBQ, dessert, fireworks, karaoke, games. Good company, good food, and fun times! The only thing that went wrong the whole day was Emma burnt her foot and a big patch of hair while doing sparklers. It was awful. I don't think I'll ever let my girls do sparklers again! Other than that though, it was a success!
I hope everyone else had a happy safe Independence Day!





No comments:
Post a Comment