Monday, July 11, 2016

Ivins reservoir

I've been suffering with an case of extreme cabin fever. Last year I did so much traveling and visiting family and friends. This year I've been home due to saving up for baby. We really want to save up enough so that this baby will be paid for right off the bat. No debt! So we've sacrificed our traveling budget, which has been so so hard for me! I'm such a wandering soul. I love traveling, even if it's with my 2 girls by myself! 
On the plus side though, it's forced us to explore the local area. There's a lot to do! Even in the heat. Our newest discovery is the Ivins reservoir. 




Sandy and sunny! It's our version of the beach. Not a whole lot of salty water or waves but we did have a few sand castles going on. So fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment