Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Emma starts school!!


EmmaLee started preschool! How is it that my baby is old enough to be going to school?? 
She goes 4 times a week for 3 hours and she is loving it! We got lucky last minute with a great preschool option--better than one we had initially planned. Such a blessing. She always comes home with the biggest smile on her face and is always so proud of her crafts. 


Addie was sure she was going to school too. She has her own back pack and everything. 



The first day was a little hard on these sweet sisters. But not as hard as it was on me. Just the thought of things never being the same from here on out kind of punched me in the gut. I've loved having my babies home with me all day! But change and growth are good. Life is not supposed to stay the same, or else everything else becomes stagnant. And how do we grow and become better in that kind of environment? We don't. So I cried the tears I needed to cry and then buoyed myself up and we've all been happy about the change ever since.

So while Emma is at school I soak up all of this baby that I can! She's never been the only child and quite frankly she doesn't like being the only one home. I, on the other hand, don't mind it one bit. I get extra snuggles and naps in with her and it's been bliss. She needs this time with just me; life is about to change big time again. And she has no idea.
But it will work out. 
Change is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment