Friday, September 2, 2016

Snowbird

We got the opportunity to go to Snowbird! It was such a fun getaway with just our little family, and nice to get away from the intense heat! Such a fun beautiful place! 
Our first day there.. So excited to finally be at snowbird! 

After church we played Memory and Go fish! Addilyn didn't last long with go fish but she had fun with memory. EmmaLee got both of those games down really fast!  And she's so competitive, it was pretty fun. Ryan was feeling the pressure!

Enjoying the great outdoors! We spent the majority of our time there outside. 



We decided to ride the tram up the ridge trail mountain then hike the 4 miles down. Me and Addilyn struggled. I wanted to be carried, she wanted to be carried, we both whined a lot! Ryan and Emma were rock stars though. Ryan and Addie paired off and me and Emma paired off. We all made it eventually with our hiking buddies motivating/carrying us! Going down is so much worse than going up I've decided! 

Morning time was my absolute favorite. Smelling the fresh mountain air and standing on the balcony looking over the view was amazing! I wish I had got a picture of the view, but this view is pretty darn cute :) 
I didn't get many pictures but it was such an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment