Friday, October 21, 2016

Pumpkin painting

Well today I braved an outing to the museum with all three of my chicklets since Emma doesn't have school today. 
It's been awhile since we've been there! They've been working on a dinosaur exhibit for awhile but every time we've gone it's been under construction or closed down for some reason. So you can imagine the excitement exuding from the girls as they FINALLY got to walk into this room dedicated to volcanoes and dinosaurs..Not your typical girls :)
We spent a little over 3 hours there and Claire slept like a champ the whole time. The girls were so worn out by the time we got home I put them straight to bed for naps and they were out within minutes. Mom win. 







And then after naps I stripped them down and gave them paint, glitter and some little pumpkins to pain. They loved it! They painted their pumpkins a whole 10 minutes before turning the brush and glitter on each other and me. 




I love that it's the middle of October and my girls can still be outside. Naked, wild and free. As they should be.
Today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment