It's amazing to me how a mothers heart can hold so much love for each of her children.
With this pregnancy I was a little worried that I wouldn't love this new baby as much as Emma and Addi.. It seems so sad now thinking about it. But I wasn't even excited to meet her. I was scared. I was overwhelmed. I was bogged down by life and people and things that don't matter. And I just couldn't see myself having the emotional means to love another baby at the time.
But then she was born. And my heart quickly expanded and made room for this new intense love rapidly developing for my tiny human, this addition to our little tribe. And the weight of the world fell off my shoulders and all of that stress over the little nothings of life dissipated.
And here I am now: Totally 100% obsessed.
This girl usually ends up cuddling next to me in the early hours of the morning. She gets so cold. No matter how hard I try to make it impossible for her to kick her blankets off she alway manages to do it. So I bring her to bed to snuggle and thaw her out. She's such a good snuggle buddy!
She's now 2 months old! She has the sweetest gummy smile and is starting to make the cutest babbling noises. Stats:
- Weight: 11 lbs (60 percentile)
- Height: 22 inches (50 percentile)
She doesn't like tummy time. She loves to eat and is SO rolly. I love it. She is so smiley and happy. She sleeps 4-5 hour intervals, which is great compared to the 1.5 hour intervals she was pulling just a few weeks ago. She loves watching her sisters play and will smile at them on demand, Emma and Adds find her quite entertaining.
She adores her daddy.
We love our Claire!
No comments:
Post a Comment