Friday, November 25, 2016

A little this and that

I've posted so much about Claire lately and not much about anyone else. But I promise, I still love my husband and other children! :)
Ryan is doing great. Loving work and adores his girls who treat him like a king. He is so sweet with them. Something about a manly man being surrounded by a bunch of little girls makes my heart flutter. I love this guy.


Some fun things about Addi lately:
She has become such a daddys girl. Every night she quietly sneaks to our bed, crawls in the covers next to Ryan just to snuggle for a few minutes. Then she will ask Ryan to help her get back in her bed. She is seriously the sweetest 2 year old ever. She doesn't have a trace of terrible twos. She is a messy, terrific, goofy, loving little lady!

She came with me to vote. I tried to get a cute picture of her showing off her sticker. This is the best I got from the goofy girl :)


EmmaLee is growing into her own little person. She is soooo strong willed and stubborn. And she's developed quite an attitude lately. Sometimes I wonder if she's actually a teenager stuck in a 4 year old body ;) She's also so smart and protective of her sisters. And she is still a momma's girl, deep down. When she's feeling vulnerable or hurt she just wants momma sunggles and I adore it! She is loving preschool and making lots of friends. She also loves to sing and is a lot of fun as long as she's fed and is all caught up on her sleep!







These girls fight like the dickens lately but you can still see their adoration for each other once in awhile :)

                                                         
Not flattering, I know, okay? But this was so special to me. It was during a big thunderstorm. Ryan was still sleeping but the girls came to our room really early and cuddled in our bed and told me they were scared so we took pictures. Emma told me she said so many prayers to ask Heavenly Father to help her not be scared and it helped the thunder go away. Moments like that make me feel like Ryan and I are doing something right.




And one more of Claire because she's adorable and I can't help myself! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment