Friday, November 25, 2016

Friends are blessings

This summer I got a text from my sweet friend from high school saying she and another one of my sweet friends needed a getaway to St. George. So we planned it out and before I knew it they were here! We talked, we ate good food, we watched chick flicks, we cooked... it was bliss.
As I look back on my life I realize how important good friends are, and I was blessed with a few of the best! We've been able to remain close as the years continue to pass us by. It was so fun getting together and catching up.

 I'm not particularly proud of any of these pictures... In fact they scare me a little bit. Just look at my friends beautiful faces and ignore the blob that was once be my face before I got old and well, fluffy. ;)




'




I just love these ladies and I'm so glad they were able to come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment