Its one of those nights... Ryan's at work. The baby is asleep. Im exhausted but can't sleep. So I blog about myself... Yeah. I wanna talk about number one. So sue me. ;)
Here are some facts about me!
1) I lose a lot of sleep. I often worry about Emma, so I go in and check on her. A lot.
2) I am not perfect. I don't have a perfect background and I don't come from a perfect place. When I talk about my accomplishments I'm not trying to put on an heir of perfection. I will never be perfect. But I can sure as heck try to become successful and purposeful. Don't like it? Thats fine. Doesn't bother me.
3) whenever I eat pizza or French fries I use a napkin to dab the grease off. Not only because Im hoping to make it less calorie ha but its just habit. I've done this ever since I was little, always will.
4) I just want to be me. I don't want to be like anyone else. I hate it when people compare me, my baby, my family or anything affiliated with me to others. Hate. It. I do that enough on my own. Its not healthy. I don't need the world doing it too.
5) I would be lost without the husband and baby. I love both of them with my whole heart. Or, for a more dramatic affect, with every fiber of my being. Ohh I love dramatic statements like that :)
6) I wish I was a Disney princess. Just for a day. I love singing, I love animals, I love dancing through forests (ok... Never actually done that, but I'm assuming it'd be an invigorating experience)
Bliss.
7) I never want to "let myself go" physically. Never. Because I know that I'd eventually be letting myself go emotionally, and then mentally would follow. And possibly spiritually after a while. It's a slippery slope, my friends.
8) I have major personality clashes with very cocky people. Am I cocky? At times perhaps... But people who are cocky all the time just for the sake of it drive me nuts.
There now. You know 8 things about me that you didn't before. Have a nice day!
No comments:
Post a Comment