Wednesday, October 30, 2013

11 weeks

How far along? 11 weeks
Gender? Too early to know
Total weight gain? 0 pounds
Maternity clothes? Nope!
Stretch marks? No new ones!
Sleep? Sleeping great!
Best moment this week: Skypeing my sisters on Sunday 
Missing Anything? Friends and family
Movement: Nothing I can feel 
Food cravings:  none. Just hungry all the time, but not much sounds good.
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? Any strong or weird smell. Messes. 
Symptoms: tired, hungry, but the nausea isn't that bad, only once or twice a week at the most! 
Mood: good mood! I've made a goal to leave the house at least once a day, going to the park, library, gym, anywhere. Just getting out helps both Emma and I keep happy and get along :) 
Looking Forward to: Halloween! We already had or Halloween party so for the actual day of Halloween We're just staying home and watching hocus pocus, but I'm super excited about it! :)


I look like a have a little baby bump but let me assure you, I don't have one. Just getting fat. This is a good baseline picture though to compare with my later weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment