Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween 2013

Well Halloween is pretty much over for us. We carved pumpkins, went trunk or treating and had an awesome ward Halloween party. All that's missing now is watching hocus pocus and eating caramel popcorn!
I wish I would have taken more pictures at the Halloween party. It was sooo much fun! 
There was a lot of great food, super nice people (seriously, I have the most friendly ward. At first a didn't like it because there aren't many younger couples but the more I get to know the people there the more I want to stay in this ward forever! So many super nice and welcoming people!) 
So anyways. There was great food, lots of fun activities, costume parading, socializing, trunk or treating, a haunted hay ride and lots of fun costumes.
Loved it.
Hideous mummy truffles I made for the party. Hideous but so good.
Another yummy treat I made!

Emma was so pooped by the end of the day...( we went to 2 birthday parties before the ward party, leaving no time for a nap! Yikes. ) 

Here are a few more 2013 Halloween pictures!

She hated carving pumpkins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment