I wish I would have tracked my pregnancy with Emma a little more, so I could have something to compare this one to. Unfortunately I was in school and time for sentimental things like this just wasn't a luxury. So I'll do it with this one... not that I have more time but I don't have to study when I do have time! Yay!
How far along? 10 weeks
Gender? I wish I knew!
Total weight gain? 0 pounds
Maternity clothes? Definitely not.
Stretch marks? Just the old ones that are mostly faded.
Sleep? Can't get enough of it! I'm so tired.
Best moment this week: hearing my little beans heart beat. 170 Bpm (totally normal) and strong! The nurse was surprised we found it so well.
Missing Anything? Idaho, my parents and siblings, going outside
Movement: Probably a lot but none that I can feel
Food cravings: food is disgusting and I hate it!!!!!!! Keep it away from me!! Except for mustard. I find mustard really good these days. It sicks Ryan out.
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? Any strong or weird smell. Messes. Most food.
Symptoms: super tired, hungry, extremely emotional, throwing up, bloating, moody... So basically someone you don't want to be around right now. :( poor Ryan and Emma.
Mood: emotional. I saw a picture of Emma just barely when she was 11 months and she was so tiny! My baby's growing up! Now please excuse me while I go sob in the corner for a few hours. Okay not really but it's tempting.
Looking Forward to: bed time!!

No comments:
Post a Comment