Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Texas state fair


Well I feel like an official Texan. I've been to the Texas state fair. There was a lot to see, a lot to eat and tons going on. 
Emma loved it. We don't get out much these days so she was so excited to go somewhere new! 
Her favorite part was the petting zoo... She LOVED the goats. 

Here's Tex! He moves and talks, waves his hand and welcomes everyone to the Texas fair. He burned down last year so here is the new and improved Tex.


There were police men riding around on the horses. I thought it was very fitting.






Emma milking a cow :)

Pig racing 


The petting zoo, there were quite a few exotic animals.











Robbie was the favorite uncle for the day.


There was a firework show. I thought Emma would be terrified but her inner rock star busted out and she was dancing to the music and running around pointing at all the fireworks. So unexpected and fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment