Monday, December 16, 2013

18 weeks

How far along? 18 weeks!
Gender? January 6th!
Total weight gain? Not sure, I guess I'll find out at my doctors appointment on Wednesday.
Maternity clothes? Yes! I love maternity clothes:)
Stretch marks? No new ones 
Sleep? Really good. This week I've been sleeping from 9 to 7, and having naps. It's wonderful.
Best moment this week? We went to an orchestra symphony with Ryan's company, which was great. I love beautiful music. We also went to Bethlehem revisited. Emma loved petting the goats and sheep, it was a lot of fun.
Missing anything? Snow 
Movement: lots and lots! I love the fact that there is a tiny growing human being getting ready to join our family. Every bump and kick reminds me of that, I love it.
Food cravings? Nothing. I've had a hard time eating lately. Emma eats more than I do!
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? Strong smells, gross smells
Symptoms: belly is getting bigger slowly, disgustingly amazing sense of smell, pregnancy brain
Mood: emotional rollercoaster. One day I'll be super depressed or just mad for no reason and the next I'll be baking and cleaning and singing while I dance around with Emma and blasting Disney and Christmas music. It's extreme.
Looking Forward to: my appointment, finding a home to live in, Christmas, Emma getting better from her cold!



No comments:

Post a Comment