How far along? 19 weeks and 2 days!
Gender? Who knows?
Total weight gain? You ready for this... 8 lbs. Boom.
Maternity clothes? For sure.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Great! I sleep about as much as my little 20 month old does. Which is a lot. :)
Best moment this week? Getting all my Christmas shopping and wrapping done! Decorating sugar cookies with my brother in laws, spending time with the Johnson's at the ranch, ward Christmas party.
Missing anything? My friends! Having girls nights and just talking with my girls. However, my lovely besty Chelsea and I had a nice phone chat. That hit the spot for now :)
Movement: kicks and bumps at least a few times a day. It's so great!!
Food cravings? My sugar tooth has kicked in. I blame the holidays. Luckily it still makes me kinda sick so I'm forced to modify.
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? Certain smells like a certain candle and hairspray. Poopy diapers.
Symptoms: ligament stretching. Random leg cramps.
Mood: right now? Kind of down and lame. So I'm Headed to the gym to cure that once the little lady is sleeping.
Looking Forward to: tomorrow -- Christmas Eve and then Christmas! Emma's going to love it!
Gym attire selfie, as usual


No comments:
Post a Comment