How far along? 16 weeks and 2 days
Gender? January 6th!!!
Total weight gain? I don't believe in weighing myself the week after thanksgiving :)
Maternity clothes? Mostly yoga pants and maternity jeans
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? So great! The nights are too short
Best moment this week? Dinner at the Johnson's this Sunday, I feel so at home at the when I'm with my in laws. and Thanksgiving last Thursday! Loved it!
Missing Anything? Feeling attractive
Movement: Here and there I feel something, nothing extremely noticeable though
Food cravings? Plain sweet potatoes, we eat them for dinner every day pretty much. Luckily Ryan is a sweetheart and never complains about it :)
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? Not this week
Symptoms: belly is growing, hungry all the time, tired, a tiny bit moody and always emotional. I'm pretty sure I've cried in front of every human being in the state of Texas by this point. So stupid.
Mood: moody off and on, usually just in the morning.
Looking Forward to: finding a home. We thought we found the one but it didn't work out. It's a bummer, for sure.
I enjoyed thanksgiving dinner a lot, okay!! Yes I'm feeling a little chunky. Just gotta get back on track with eating right and exercising :) no big deal!

No comments:
Post a Comment