Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pigtail love





I'm loving her hair! 19 months old! 
I don't have any height/weight stats- she hasn't had her 18 month appointment because stinky obamacare has messed up our attempt to get insurance, so those will have to wait. 
But there's so much more to say about her. She's a smarty pants. She knows letter A-D, W. She can count to 3. She feeds our cat Tia by herself now, and likes to "help" me clean. It turns out being 100% more work for me but someday I'll be glad I taught her how to clean. She can say pretty much any word, although it's not always understandable. She understands pretty much anything I say, but she likes to ignore me sometimes. She loves reading and singing songs. She still eats like there's no tomorrow so she's still sporting her baby chub. 
There's so much I can say about her. Her personality has grown so much. I love my baby girl!

1 comment: