Wednesday, February 19, 2014

27 weeks, helloooo 3rd trimester!!

How far along? 27 weeks and 3 days!! Hellooooo third trimester!
Gender? Girl! 
Total weight gain? 13 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Yoga pants or maternity jeans and a t shirt. Or gym clothes. 
Stretch marks? No new ones. My belly is starting to itch though so I'm sure their getting ready to make their grand appearance
Sleep? A lot better, except for the nights I have forever long nightmares about worldwide disease outbreaks and not being able to find Emma anywhere, and then there was one that Emma and I were "kidnapped" by a bunch of Russians... I blame the Olympics for that one. 
Best moment this week? Finding out my family is going to drive up here and stay with us for a week in June!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! Also, Picking out furniture and finally feeling organized and clean. We got the carpets re-cleaned and I've done some heavy duty deep cleaning for a week and a half now and I finally feel like the house is clean. Unfortunately, my list of things to do is forever long and still growing..
Missing anything? Hmm..no. Wait, I do kinda miss my 6 pack. yep that's it. ;)
Movement: she hasn't been extremely active the last couple days, but she gets hiccups a lot. And she moves if I poke her. 
Food cravings? Not much of anything this week. I craved chocolate chip cookies and milk a little yesterday but it didn't last long enough for me to exert the energy to make them.
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? I cleaned the windows and it was literally nauseating how disgusting they were!!! Ugh. It's like the people who lived here before had never cleaned the windows within the 8 years of living here. Gross.
Symptoms: itchy stomach, slight ligament pain, tired.
Mood: good! Ryan's been getting home a little earlier than usual which is nice. 
And I love getting tons done, being able to work out and spending time with my girl and that's about all I've done this week. 
Looking Forward to: Going to bed :) today was a long day.

Here are some other pictures for this week!
She loves spending time "ousside"

Drass! Dirt! 
Yep. I adore this little munchkin.

We got this little toddler playground for super cheap and Emma loves it! She spends so much time climbing up and sliding down. 

Love her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment