Packing up and moving was hard. Emma hated it. I hated it. Ryan hated it. But we got through!
She didn't want me to put things in the box, so she would climb in them. She would say "in da boxsss" as she climbed in. So cute.
Procrastinating. Reading books while she sat on my "ba!" (Lap) next to the heater. Our favorite activity. She could do this all day.
I French braided her hair for the first time! This was the day grandma johnson saved the day by picking up Emma and playing with her for the day so we could actually get some things done. Life saver!!!
I was Packing up the bathroom and realized Emma wasn't pestering me so I ran into the living room to find miss simba on pride rock...
Despite the little difficulties with packing and cleaning we were able to move in fairly quickly! Woo!!
Right now I have this cleaning bug. Nothing can look, smell or feel clean enough. My hands are dried and withered from all the scrubbing and cleaning they've done the last few days. Pregnancy just kind of does that to me.
Cleaned the windows and window sills, this rag was white before.. This was just after ONE window!!!! Gross!!!!!
Our cat is having a hard time adjusting, she wanders around meowing all day and all night... I told Ryan the other day if she doesn't cut it out I might have to get rid of her for the the sake of my sanity.. But unfortunately that'd be like cutting off Emma's left foot, those two are seriously inseparable, I could never even imagine doing something like that so... she stays. Hopefully she calms down!!
Emmas room is across the house from the kitchen and so when Ryan gets up for work she stays asleep! She's been sleeping in past 9! That's a bonus for this momma! Tia's in the garage at night so she can't be our alarm clock at 7 in the morning so that's nice too. We love having a backyard, it's been wonderful. All around, we love the new place and I can't wait to give it my own personal touch. Before and after pictures will be involved :)











No comments:
Post a Comment