Tuesday, April 8, 2014

34 weeks

How far along? 34 weeks
Gender? Girl
Total weight gain? 16 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Gaucho pants (so comfy) and t shirts. However, my t shirts are starting to get a little snug, sadly.
Stretch marks? No new ones yet! 
Sleep? I could use more sleep :) Indigestion just started last week, and it's kept me up a couple nights. Thank goodness for Zantac, it's been my only relief. Either that or no eating. 
Best moment this week? General conference. To be honest, I had a hard time paying attention this time. My toddler was running rampant and having a hard time being happy during it, but I still enjoy the comfort and the spirit that comes with listening to the prophets and apostles speak.
Missing anything? My ability to bend over comfortably. I feel bad for poor baby, I'm constantly bending over, it's got to be so uncomfortable for her. I know it is for me. 
Movement: intense. She stretches and twists and busts up my ribs and organs! 
Food cravings? Unhealthy food :) liiiike cake. I think that's the most intense one lately. Too bad Emma's birthday isn't for another couple weeks!!
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? Nope!
Symptoms: itchy stomach, Braxton hicks contractions, and nesting!! 
Mood: so motivated!! I've been getting a lot done these days. I've started on my frozen meals, washing and organizing baby clothes, cleaning, painting, yard work, more cleaning, decorating. So much to do so little time!
Looking Forward to: Sleeping tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment