Wednesday, May 7, 2014

38 weeks

How far along? 38 weeks and 3 days 
Gender? Girl
Total weight gain? 20 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Yep! My poor maternity jeans (I only have one pair I like) have a big old hole in the knee :( they served me well.
Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? This week has been okay! I can't sleep without my body pillow, I love that thing
Best moment of the week? I had an ultrasound on Monday which was great, baby was measuring 7 lbs 11 oz so I'm thinking I'm definitely getting another healthy 8 pounder! 
Missing anything? Being able to snuggle my girl, it's getting a little hard now that my belly is big.
Movement: she moves a lot in the evenings and night, not a whole lot during the day. Little night owl.
Food cravings? Pineapple. Food in general. I'm always hungry... And everytime I step into the kitchen Emma is there waiting for me to share what I'm eating haha
Anything making you queasy or nauseous? Humid smell 
Symptoms: Braxton hicks, feeling baby hiccup a lot, tired, a little emotional, excited, big, nesting (everything is set up, clean and ready for this baby!!) 
Mood: up and down, impatient!! Tired of being at home, I'm staying away from the world so Emma and I don't catch some nasty horrible bug right before baby comes
Looking Forward to: having this baby!!! Getting new flooring in the this month. Yay!! No more yucky stinky carpet.
Ignore the lovely toilet in the background 


No comments:

Post a Comment