It's a picture posting kind of night.
They love each other. Emma loves her baby Addi and AddiLyn loves watching Emma play and giggles at her, it's so fun.
AddiLyns quick 3 month photoshoot
Not sleeping at about 1 AM but still so dang cute.
And then this same someone found mommys mascara and put it on all by herself. She came in saying "mommy! Booiful eyelashes!" How can you get mad at that? It stinks that she knows how to get lids off of things though. It makes life very busy :)
Sometimes she still wants to be a baby. I found her all cuddled up in AddiLyns bed, she told me she was sleeping.
Alright, I will calm down with the picture posting.
Someday I will look back at these and be glad I put them up here. What's the point of taking pictures if your never going to show anyone?
If you haven't guessed yet, I adore my girls!
























No comments:
Post a Comment