Twenty facts about me!
1- When I was younger, I was eating ice cream in my grandparents basement, watching Scamper. I ran upstairs with my glass bowl, slipped on a stair and fell. The bowl hit my front tooth chipping a big chunk out of it. So... My left front tooth is partly fake.
2- I am currently In a fashion slump. I need the tv show "What not to wear" in my life. Why did they stop :( my sense of fashion is gone and I don't like spending money on myself. (I'd rather buy my girls cute clothes!)
3- I love hiking, boating, camping, swimming.. Basically anything outdoor! Especially in the mountains.
4- I was only 19 when I got married. Everyone thought I was crazy. And in a sense I was.. Crazy in love! :)
5- I'm a registered nurse. I don't currently work as one but I'm licensed as one. I'm considering picking up a part time job. Maybe. I can't decide quite yet.
6- I have general anxiety. And it's amplified during the first 6 months of postpartum life. So if I seem a little psycho to you that's why! ;) Working out is my diy remedy/cure and it does wonders most of the time.
7- My heart is so full of happiness and gratitude. I feel so blessed for the life I have!
8- I have a wonderful husband who I love and who loves me, and 2 sweet little girls who make me happier than anything in the whole wide world.
9- Ice cream also makes me pretty happy. And chocolate. 👍
10- When I was little I wanted to be a mom, and a school teacher.
11- I love to sing/listen to Disney songs. I think I was meant to be a Disney princess 💁
12- I am part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I have a firm testimony of the gospel. I love it!
13- I was raised as the oldest of 7 kids and as a high school kid I vowed never to have more than 1 kid. That's obviously changed :) I love my crazy family.
14- I'm a social eater. The more I'm around people the plumper I get :) When I'm alone I don't think much about eating. I should probably work on finding a balance between the two.
15- My worst fears: cliffs, deep water, alligators, crocodiles, sharks, animals with horns, my kids getting kidnapped or hurt, annnnnnd being social 🙅jk
16- I cry easy. The other day Ryan showed me a baby mouse he caught in the attic and was going to kill and I couldn't stop crying the rest of the night... I don't think he'll ever make that mistake again.
17- I am a neat freak with my home. I love cleaning, I love throwing things away, and I love organizing.
18- I am intimidated by strong, loud personalities. But once (I should probably say IF) I get past that, I end up becoming best friends with them. Opposites attract?
19- My favorite movies as a kid were Buttercream gang, Winnie the Pooh, and any Disney movie. Not much has changed. Sprinkle a handful of chick flicks in the mix and that list remains solid . 👊
20- Someday I'm going to travel the world with my family, eating exotic foods, experiencing other cultures, making a difference in people's lives, and basking on sandy beaches. With my husband and kids around me. That's gonna be good. That's gonna be real good.
No comments:
Post a Comment