Sunday, September 21, 2014

A day at the lake


We've been trying to go to the lake for awhile now, the first time we went it was closed for a triathlon, and then a random lightening storm appeared out of nowhere once we got there the next time.
But this weekend, we finally made it! 
We got there and had a nice little picnic and then played in the water.
EmmaLee played hard for about an hour and a half, and then fell fast asleep in my arms. She hasn't done that in a loooong time. I loved it!
AddiLyn splashed in the water a little bit too but slept most of the time in her car seat that was mounted on the stroller. So Ryan and I switched off going on swims. I needed the practice! Doggy paddle is the only thing I do when it comes to swimming, so I practiced the different strokes. It was quite the workout. 
Here are some pictures








We went home and ate German pancakes for dinner. I'd say it was a Saturday well spent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment