Nicknames: Emma, Emmy, Eminem, Nugget, little nut, Em, goober. Every time she's called by one of these random nicknames she corrects us saying "no, I Emma."
How old are you? "Free."
What is your favorite color? "White. Pink. Pink! "
What is your favorite animals? "Cup. Elephant. I like giraffes. I like horsies. I like doors.."
What is your favorite book? " "Uhhhhhhhh I got my favorite book, a pink one. Ok momma?"
What is your favorite TV show? "No! I don't like it." Except she's obsessed with Curious George.
What is your favorite movie? "Princess Elsa Hans. I wanna watch a movie!!"
What is your favorite song? "No I don't like it. Baba black sheep."
What is your favorite food? "Eating a sandwich."
What is your favorite drink? "Uhh yucky stuff. Uh water."
What is your favorite breakfast food? " A yogurt."
What is your favorite snack? "Goldfish. Fruit snacks. I want fruit snacks."
What is your favorite outfit? "5 George's! My eyes is brown."
What is your favorite game? "I sing baba black sheep first!" *Sings baba black sheep.*
What is your favorite toy? "A spinning around one. Dis one!" Points to baby Addi's new toy from grandma johnson.
Who is your best friend? "Baby Addi." Goes to baby Addi and smacks her on the head with an open hand. Oi.
What is your favorite thing to do? "giving you checkups" I introduced her to a stethescope today.
What is your favorite thing to do outside? "Play with teetee." (Tia is our cat)
What is your favorite holiday? "Uhh watch a movie."
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? "Daddy to snuggle"
Where is your favorite place to go? "The park"
What is your favorite restauraunt? " uhhh a families."
Where do you want to go on vacation? "Wanna go to the toys!"
What do you want to be when you grow up? "You wanna be large like dadda when you grow up, momma? I gonna be large like dadda!"
What did you do on your birthday? Uh snow time in the winter. Santas coming last time. It's snowing!"
To fully document the interview I took a couple pictures of what she was doing while she answered my questions.
5/5/2015




No comments:
Post a Comment