Saturday, May 2, 2015

Babies and blue bonnets


My favorite part of living in Texas is the spring time. 
Hands down
The bluebonnets cover the open spaces like a thick vibrant blanket. There are small splashes of red from the indian paint brush.  On the drive down to our family's house there are fields that look like a vast body of water because they're so full of blue bonnets. It's breathtaking. 
So of course, my natural tendency is to want to take pictures of my favorite people in my favorite scenes. 
Makes sense, right?
But the truth is, trying to take decently posed pictures of babies is non-sensical. Seriously a bummer! 
But we tried anyways.
And we got a few decent ones, here they are! I think we got Emma to smile ONCE because I was swinging baby Addi around, upside down, and Emma thought that was slightly humorous. (AddiLyn seemed to enjoy it too.)












And there you have it! The few good ones we got. I'm sure we took over a hundred pictures of them and we got a small handful of DECENT ones. 
But then when you look at the ones that didn't turn out, they're actually dang hilarious. They're almost better than the ones that did turn out alright. 


AddiLyn's face and mocking pointing finger says it all.

I call this one An Offering of Bluebonnet Sacrifice.

A: "This makes no sense in my brains!"


Emma's smiling? YES TAKE A PICTURES... Oh wait. AddiLyn is repulsed by the camera right now.

E: I'm happPSYCH.



A: "Gross don't put that thing by your face you'll get diseases."

                                                   

   As Emma is practicing her charming half smile AddiLyn is looking rather ominous 


Emma excited because there are animal crackers, AddiLyn still so disgusted by the flowers everywhere.


Oh well! Good pictures or not, I love these crazy babies!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment